Apprenticeship in Five Element Acupuncture
Full qualification in 18 months.
One tutor with 15 years experience for every four students. We only take on 8 students per intake.
Become part of our team of acupuncturists once you graduate.
All graduates are eligible for membership of the Five Element Acupuncture Association
Next intake starts September 2018
Next Open evening 18th October 2017
Get a taste of what it's like to study with us and talk to our current and past students
If you have any questions or To book your place on the next open day please email:
or call 02071180920
Free e-course: The Magic of Five Element Acupuncture
To access the e-course "The Magic of Five Element Acupuncture" simply enter your name and email address below.
We hate spam as much as you. We will never share your contact details with anyone.
Who can be a Five Element Acupuncturist?
Here’s what you don’t need:
- You don’t need an academic background. Our course is practical and modelled on an apprenticeship rather than a university degree. We only take on a maximum of 8 students at a time, so we can give personal guidance. You learn the practical skills you need, not how to write long essays about the history of acupuncture.
- You don’t need a background in science. We teach you all the anatomy you need to find the acupuncture points. Anyone who’s dedicated can learn this
- You don’t need to know how to market yourself. Once you graduate, you will get the opportunity to be part of our practice and use the marketing system we’ve developed over the last 15 years.
But here’s what you do need:
- A real desire to help people.
- The right attitude. This means humility, self-awareness and the ability for self-reflection.
- The ability to take responsibility for your own learning. We are there to support you every step of the way, but we can’t do the growth and learning for you.
- Dedication to overcome challenges when they arise.
If you have these qualities, we can help you learn the rest. But without these qualities, no amount of teaching will get you there.
The rewards for those who do become a Five Element Acupuncturist are enormous. Learning to become an instrument of healing is a path of transformation and personal growth. You emerge from the training a different person. And you get to witness the transformation in your patients' lives, as a result of your dedication.
"The Journey of a lifetime"
As seen in...
"The secret to more energy, balance and positivity"
"Writer Juliet Davey talks to 5 Element Acupuncturist Michael Arnold on how to renew your energy through connecting to seasonal change." Read this article.
"Your body is designed to reflect nature"
"Says acupuncturist Michael Arnold." Read this article.
"Acupuncturist Michael Arnold is my choice. Michael shares my devotion to cure the root cause of a complaint and not just treat the symptom". Read this article
"Finally I'm a mum"
"When drugs didn't help her get pregnant, Amrit Theocharous, 39, from Enfield tried something more natural." Read this article.